- 8" Adjustable Wrench
- 4-in-1 Screwdriver
- Screw Gun (9 volt or better)
- Cut-off or Hand Saw
- T-50 Staple Gun
- Tape Measure
- Work Gloves
- Tool Belt or bag
- Pencil, Ink Pen, and Black Sharpie
- Razor Knife
- Proper Work Attire and hygiene
Once you are on our overhire list, please call in Mondays to give your availablity.
Membership in Local 611 is obtained in two ways. The first is by making an application to the Local and being voted in by a majority of the members attending one of our regularly scheduled meetings. Residency in the jurisdiction for the previous 18 months is required.
The second way to obtain membership in Local 611 is by securing employment on a job holding an I.A.T.S.E. collective bargaining agreement within Local 611's jurisdiction and maintaining that employment for 30 days. Upon 30 days of completed employment you will be offered membership in the Local, provided you meet the residency, financial and skill requirements.
The Financial Obligation for Junior membership in Local 611 is as follows:
+ $300 Upon elevation to Journeyperson
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $300 Initiation Fee (due upon Applying for membership)
- $140 Per Quarter (Union Dues)
- 5% Of Gross Wages (for work done under an IATSE contract)
(after 3 years of membership in Local 611)
Your Application must be accompanied by a payment of $525 in order for it to be processed.